Army Religious Teacher Recruitment Good Notification for all Jobs Seekers. Job Seekers those who want settle in Government Sector. Interested Candidates can check Notification and apply. Online application 30/09/2019 and Closing 29/10/2019 of Online application. Aspirants can check below article to get a clear idea of the Notification. Candidate check Official indianarmy .nic.in also.
Complete Details of Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Army|
|Post name||Army Religious Teacher|
|No Of Vacancies||152|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
To Get Exact details can check in Official Notification provided in the below table.
Full Post Details
- Name of Post: Pandit, Granthi, Padre, Maulvi Sunni, Pandit, Maulvi, Bodh Monk.
- Number of Vacancies : 152
Participate Aspirants Minimum and Maximum age Details mention here.
- Minimum Age 27 years
- Maximum Age 34 years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules applicable.
All Government jobs View Here
- Online Application Fees General and OBC Rs Nil
- For SC, ST, PH : Nil
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Registration Process For Online
- Apply Online
- Fill Application Online
- upload all Necessary Certificates and Scanned Photographs
- Make Payment online if it necessary (Some cases it may not ask Fees)
- Take Print out for Future Reference.
Documents Required for Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post graduate Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Online Application Starts on 30/09/2019
Online Application Closes on 29/10/2019
Last date for payment online 29/10/2019
Exam Date will be announced on Official Website.
Download the hall ticket will be announced on the official Website.
apjobsmela.in is the best Jobs portal Updates all Government jobs Private jobs and Fresher jobs and other Educational updates. Bookmark mark Website to get all latest jobs updates in Andhra Pradesh and Central Government Jobs. Please Share Valuable Jobs Posts to your Friends and un Employed People through Social Media and E-Mails.