NPHC Recruitment Good Notification for all Jobs Seekers. Job Seekers those who want to settle in Government Sector. Interested Candidates can check NPHC Recruitment Notification and apply. Online application 21/07/2019 and Closing 21/08/2019 of Online application. Aspirants can check below article to get a clear idea of the Notification. Candidate check Official www.nhdcindia.com also.
Complete Details of NHPC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Indira Sagar Power Station|
|No Of Vacancies||21|
|Job Category||Government Of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
To Get Exact details can check in Official Notification provided in the below table.
Syllabus for All Jobs View Here
Full Post Details
- Name of Post: Apprentices Trainee
- Number of Vacancies: 21
Participate Aspirants Minimum and Maximum age Details mention here.
- Minimum Age 18 years
- Maximum Age 25 years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules applicable.
- Candidates will be selected based on applications received as per advertisement.
Selected Candidates Will get pay scale
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 6000/-
- Technical/Diploma Apprentices: Rs 5877.
- Technician (Vocational) ITI Apprentices Rs 5762.
Registration Process For Online
- Apply Online
- Fill Application Online
- upload all Necessary Certificates and Scanned Photographs
- Make Payment online if it necessary (Some cases it may not ask Fees)
- Take Print out for Future Reference.
Click On Notification
Click on Apply Online
Documents Required for Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post graduate Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Online Application Starts on 21/07/2019
- Online Application Closes on 21/08/2019
- Last date for Application Print Out 21/08/2019
apjobsmela.in is the best Jobs portal Updates all Government jobs Private jobs and Fresher jobs and other Educational updates. Bookmark mark Website to get all latest jobs updates in Andhra Pradesh and Central Government Jobs. Please Share Valuable Jobs Posts to your Friends and un Employed People through Social Media and E-Mails.