SSC Govt jobs 2019 is a Good Notification for all Jobs Seekers. Job Seekers those who want to settle in Government Sector. Interested Candidates can check Notification and apply. Online application 05/03/2019 and Closing 05/04/2019 of Online application. Aspirants can check below article to get a clear idea of the Notification. Candidate check Official ssc.nic.in also.
Complete Details of SSC Govt jobs 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operator.|
|No Of Vacancies||—|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Candidate Should have Passed in 12 th Standard or Equivalent examination for LDC/JSA/PA/SA/DEO (Except DEOs in C&AG).
To Get Exact details can check in Official Notification provided in the below table.
Latest Private Jobs View here
Full Post Details
- Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant.
- Number of Vacancies: —-
Participate Aspirants Minimum and Maximum age Details mention here.
- Minimum Age 18 years
- Maximum Age 27 years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules applicable.
Online Application Fees General and OBC Rs 100/-
For SC,ST,PH : Nil
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam Tier-1/Tier -2/Tier-3 and Interview.
- Selected Candidates Will get pay scale Lower Division Clerk Pay band -1 (Rs 5200 – 20200) Grade pay Rs 1900(pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA) pay band (Rs 5200 – 20200) Grade pay: Rs 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) pay band 1 (Rs 5200 – 20200) Grade pay rs 2400 (pre-revised)
Registration Process For Online
- Apply Online
- Fill Application Online
- upload all Necessary Certificates and Scanned Photographs
- Make Payment online if it necessary (Some cases it may not ask Fees)
- Take Print ou for Future Reference.
Documents Required for Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post graduate Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Online Application Starts on 05/03/2019
- Online Application Closes on 05/04/2019
- Last date for payment online 07/04/2019
- Exam Date Computer-based Examination 01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019 Date of Tier – II Examination (Descriptive paper) 29/09/2019.
- Download the hall Ticket before one weak of examination
apjobsmela.in is the best Jobs portal Updates all Government jobs Private jobs and Fresher jobs and other Educational updates. Bookmark mark Website to get all latest jobs updates in Andhra Pradesh and Central Government Jobs. Please Share Valuable Jobs Posts to your Friends and un Employed People through Social Media and E Mails.