Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment for Co-Pilots Posts Good Notification for all Jobs Seekers. Job Seekers those who want settle in Government Sector. Interested Candidates can check Notification and apply. Online application Date 06/05/2019 and Closing date of Offline application 30/11/2019.Aspirants can check below article to get clear idea of the Notification. Candidate check Official www.airindia.com also.
Complete Details of Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|No Of Vacancies||10|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Candidate Should have 10+2, Current Valid CPL issued by DGCA India.
To Get Exact details can check in Official Notification provided in the below table.
Full Post Details
- Name of Post : Co-Pilot
- Number of Vacancies : 10
Latest Private Jobs View Here
Participate Aspirants Minimum and Maximum age Details mention here.
- Maximum Age is 45 years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules applicable.
- Online Application Fees General and OBC Rs 3000/-
- For SC, ST : Nil
- Candidates will be selected based on Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC), Personal Interview.
Registration Process For Online
- Apply Offline
- Fill Application Offline
- upload all Necessary Certificates and Scanned Photographs
- Make Payment online if it necessary (Some cases it may not ask Fees)
- Take Print ou for Future Reference.
Documents Required for Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post graduate Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Offline Application Starts on 06/05/2019
- Offline Application Closes on 30/11/2019
- Last date for payment 30/11/2019
apjobsmela.in is the best Jobs portal Updates all Government jobs Private jobs and Fresher jobs and other Educational updates. Bookmark mark Website to get all latest jobs updates in Andhra Pradesh and Central Government Jobs. Please Share Valuable Jobs Posts to your Friends and un Employed People through Social Media and E-Mails.