appsc gazetted officers notification Good Notification for all Jobs Seekers. Job Seekers those who want to settle in Government Sector. Interested Candidates can check Notification and apply. Online application 26/03/2019 and Closing 16/04/2019 of Online application. Aspirants can check below article to get a clear idea of the Notification. Candidate check Official https://psc.ap.gov.in also.
- 1 Complete Details of appsc gazetted officers notification 2019
Complete Details of appsc gazetted officers notification 2019
|Name of the Organisation||APPSC|
|Post name||Gazetted Officers|
|No Of Vacancies||31|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
To Get Exact details can check in Official Notification provided in the below table.
- Candidate Should be Qualified in Graduation, MBBS,Ex-Servicemen,B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Mechanical/Automobile) or B.Arch/MA (Geography) M.S.c (Chemistry)
Latest Private Jobs View Here
Full Post Details
- Number of Vacancies:
- Name of Post: Gazetted Officers
- Assistant B.C Welfare officer A.P.B.C Welfare Service – 04 posts
- Assistant Social Welfare officer in A.P Social Welfare Service – 03 posts
- Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P – 02 posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P – 09 posts
- Zilla Saink Welfare officers in Sanik Welfare Service – 06 Posts
- Assistant Director in Andhra Pradesh Town & Country Planning – 02 Posts
- Assistant Chemist in A.P Ground Water Service – 01 Post
- Town planning Assistant in A.P Town & Country Planning Service – 01 Post
- Royalty Inspector in A.P Mining Service – 02 post
- Technical Assistant in A.P Police Transport organisation – 01 post
Participate Aspirants Minimum and Maximum age Details mention here.
- Minimum Age 18 years
- Maximum Age 42 years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules applicable.
Online Application Fees General Rs 250/-
For SC,ST,PH,BC : Rs 130/-
- Candidates will be selected based on Screening test/main Examination,Interview,Verification.
- Selected Candidates Will get pay scale according to Recruitment board norms
Registration Process For Online
- Apply Online
- Fill Application Online
- upload all Necessary Certificates and Scanned Photographs
- Make Payment online if it necessary (Some cases it may not ask Fees)
- Take Print ou for Future Reference.
Documents Required for Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Gradation Certificate
- Post graduate Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Online Application Starts on 26/03/2019
- Online Application Closes on 16/04/2019
- Last date for payment online 16/04/2019
- Exam Date will be announced on official website
- Download the hall Ticket before one weak of examination
apjobsmela.in is the best Jobs portal Updates all Government jobs Private jobs and Fresher jobs and other Educational updates. Bookmark mark Website to get all latest jobs updates in Andhra Pradesh and Central Government Jobs. Please Share Valuable Jobs Posts to your Friends and un Employed People through Social Media and E Mails.