CSIR notification Good Notification for all Jobs Seekers. Job Seekers those who want to settle in Government Sector. Interested Candidates can check Notification and apply. Online application 15/03/2019 and Closing 16/04/2019 of Online application.Aspirants can check below article to get a clear idea of the Notification. Candidate check Official www.crridom.gov.in also.
Complete Details of CSIR notification 2019
|Name of the Organisation||CSIR|
|Post name||Technical Assistant|
|No Of Vacancies||41|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
To Get Exact details can check in Official Notification provided in the below table.
Full Post Details
- Name of Post: Technical Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 41
Latest Private Jobs View Here
Participate Aspirants Minimum and Maximum age Details mention here.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 28 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules applicable.
- Online Application Fees General and OBC Rs 100/-
- For SC,ST,PH : Nil
- Candidates will be selected based on Trade Test and Interview.
- Selected Candidates Will get a pay scale Technician Rs 19,900/- to Rs 63,200/-
Registration Process For Online
- Apply Online
- Fill Application Online
- upload all Necessary Certificates and Scanned Photographs
- Make Payment online if it necessary (Some cases it may not ask Fees)
- Take Print ou for Future Reference.
Documents Required for Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post graduate Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Online Application Starts on 15/03/2019
- Online Application Closes on 16/04/2019
- Last date for payment online 16/04/2019
- Exam Date Will be announced on the official website
- Download the Hall Ticket will be announced Portal.
apjobsmela.in is the best Jobs portal Updates all Government jobs Private jobs and Fresher jobs and other Educational updates. Bookmark mark Website to get all latest jobs updates in Andhra Pradesh and Central Government Jobs. Please Share Valuable Jobs Posts to your Friends and un Employed People through Social Media and E Mails.